We crank up the Hertz! On April 15 the next big update version 18.104.22.168. of Music Enterprise Software MES is coming. It enables you to upload HD audio files and distribute it to iTunes, Tidal and Qobuz.
Simply select when creating a new product between:
- Normal (SD Audio): 44.1kHz / Stereo / 16Bit
- High (HD Audio/MFit): 48kHz / 88.2kHz / 96kHz / Stereo / 24Bit
Please make sure that all tracks on your product have the same quality. You cannot import an SD audio file to an HD product. Uploading HD audio files costs EUR 2,- per file. Save money by using our flat-fee offer where all upload fees are already included!
More new functions
- Mastered for iTunes: If you use HD audio files, you can activate „Mastered for iTunes“ (MFit) in the product data and add the iTunes-certified mastering-studio. Your product will be awarded with the certificate „Mastered for iTunes“ in Apple stores.
- Save table layouts in Analytics: You can adapt the table layout with Drag & Drop in our statistics tool „Analytics“ for Daily / Preview / Final settlement. Now your individual table layout is automatically saved and used for your next MES session.
- New product status “Review”: We’ve added the new status „Review“ to the left menu bar. Here you find your products that have been uploaded to our server and which are currently being reviewed by our quality management. Only after passing the quality check your products will be distributed to the stores.